We are currently working on this area of our website – Team Bio’s coming soon! Please check back shortly to view our updates. Thank you!
**We look forward to seeing you for your scheduled dental appointment. Please follow the new protocol in place to help protect you and our staff alike. If you have any symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, gastrointestinal issues, unusual rash or have been exposed to someone positively diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 3 weeks, we ask that you postpone your appointment.**
On your appointment day, please do the following:
1. Have a face mask to wear into and out of the office. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
2. When you get to your appointment, stay in your car and text/call us at 770-319-9113 to announce your arrival.
3. We will come greet you with a COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
4. When you get clearance to enter the office, we will take your forehead temperature with an infrared thermometer.
5. Wash your hands in the restroom before going immediately to your treatment room.
6. We ask that all non-patient persons please stay in your car as the waiting room is currently closed.
Thank you for your cooperation and see you soon!